the only publisher whose sole purpose is to bring to the legal community the latest in
cutting edge research affecting family law decision makers.
It is our goal to provide to our subscribers the most
current information in order to:
- Create an archive for ready access to the research literature
- Make maximum use of mental health consultants
- Prepare cases
- Assist with Daubert Challenges and examination of witnesses
- Organize research for mediation
- Facilitate the Collaborative Law Process
We offer the following products:
in Family Law Digest
The Psychology in Family Law Digest is
published monthly. Digests bring the latest and most significant articles from top
flight social science research to the bench, bar and forensic consultants.
Digests are selected from more than sixty peer
reviewed scholarly journals, and each issue contains six to eight digests that will review
a recent research article, critically evaluate it and discuss its relevance to issues in
Digests are written in non-technical language by
mental health professionals with extensive experience in forensic consultation.
All digests contain complete citations and/or
publication information for easy access to full texts.
Family Law Psychology Briefs is a
journal of selected topics published periodically.
Each issue addresses one contemporary topic
confronting the family bench and bar and is written in non-technical language by
Every issue will review the extant literature,
provide a critical analysis of the research and discuss its relevance to family law
All issues are fully referenced for ready
retrieval of the complete texts.
- Domestic Violence versus High
- The Empirical Basis of Parental
- Best interest issues in "Move
- Empirical Research on Mediation
- Children's Eyewitness Testimony